Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I Am Hitting On You



Yep. Definitely hitting on you right now.

I figure if you're seeing me like this, the seduction is pretty much over. I've wined you. I've dined you. Said interesting things and asked perceptive questions. We've talked about old loves and forgiven each other for past sins. We've walked outside and put our hands in coat pockets and realized how great it would be to just bypass the question marks, just say "You have me" and move on. I have you. You have me. Now we can enjoy the moonlight without worrying about the sunrise. You're here. I'm here. We're in black-and-white.

What do you say? Let's wake the neighbors.

-m

3 comments:

Awesomefellow said...

Well, thank god we finally got that out of the way.

(Hey - my name's back)

Anonymous said...

nice backhair

Martin said...

Haha. I was wondering what kind of response a post like this would get!