Friday, April 29, 2005

Holocron on the Brain

It is 5:30 in the morning and I can't fucking sleep. I can't stop thinking about my movie. I've managed to ignore it for the past weeks because I talked myself into being busy with school and moving into the new apartment, but now that the semester is over HFTH is all I can think about. One of the surprising emotions is guilt; guilt for not working harder, for feeling so helpless in the face of such a huge project, for not knowing what to do next or where the people are going to come from. What the hell am I going to do for a living if I can't do this?

Anyways, I think I may have found a guy to score the movie, which would be an awesome card in the hand to play with any CG people who might be interested. I want to show them that we mean business. I want to show the world what I can do, goddammit. I don't want to die with my music still inside me...